Content creator and Social media manager
Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel is recruiting a Content creator and Social media manager
The Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel, inaugurated on July 12, 1939, provides quality training for exceptional young talent. As a center of excellence for artistic training with an international reputation, its project is based on two axes: high-level training in 6 sections (José van Dam & Sophie Koch, singing – Augustin Dumay, violin – Frank Braley & Avedis Kouyoumdjian, piano – Miguel da Silva, viola – Gary Hoffman, cello and Corina Belcea, Miguel da Silva & Jean-Claude Vanden Eyden, chamber music) and professional integration through its own MuCH season, a network of cultural partners in Belgium and throughout the world.
Main purpose of the job
To work on the creation and support the delivery of content (video pre and postproduction and photography) for the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel’s archives and its audiences across a wide range of formats and platforms. To create resources from the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel performances for use as accurate and reliable reference tools in-house.
To provide management to the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel’s social media presence. By supporting communications on various social platforms, to ensure that content published meets brand guidelines and overall communication style. To monitor social media channels to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
- Excellent command of English and French language, both conversational and written
- Optical instrument literacy and digital ability to use a range of pre and postproduction software (Adobe CC)
- Strong creative presence
- Able to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
- Respect for deadlines is primordial, organizational skills required
- Flexibility to be available for evening work and weekends as required, to provide cover for scheduled performances and events and emergency matters
- Flexibility to undertake local or regional travel on occasion if required
- Knowledge of different social media platforms and what works best for which audience
- Experience of creating or working with content plans, writing, managing and reporting on social media and other online activity
- Knowledge of a range of social media monitoring tools – both free and paid
- Ability to understand the needs of different departments and to respond in a timely manner
- A natural team player with a proven ability to respond promptly and flexibly to lastminute requests
- Credibility as an ambassador for the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel internally and externally, able to operate effectively at all levels
- Stress resistance
- Car and driving licence
- Knowledge of classical music is an advantage
Applications to be sent before 17.02.23
to Johanna Filée: firstname.lastname@example.org