Leave a legacy
A foundation of public utility, rooted in Belgium and with an international influence, the Music Chapel functions thanks to more than 80% of private funds, and in particular thanks to legacies.
Do you care about the future of young people?
Is music an important part of your life?
Do you think it is essential to preserve a listed architectural heritage?
Add a good cause to your will and make a choice today for tomorrow!
Leave a trace of the values you hold dear to future generations by supporting the projects of the Music Chapel and by allowing your heirs to be exempt from inheritance tax (via a bequest as a duo for example).
There are many concrete ways to support us:
- creation of a nominative grant for the training of a young musician
- creation of a named chair in one of our six disciplines (piano, violin, viola, cello, chamber music, singing)
- purchase of one or more instruments in order to build up a collection of quality instruments for our artists in residence
- financing of recordings, which constitute a springboard and a calling card for our artists at the beginning of their career
- participation in the creation of a capitalization fund
- conservation and development of our infrastructure
Write, with us, a new page in the history of the Music Chapel!
Laurence Godfraind, Funding Director
firstname.lastname@example.org – 02/352.01.13 or 0474/99.28.63
Elisabeth Bruyns, Private funding Coordinator
email@example.com – 02/352.01.16 or 0478/26.68.12
Contact us to discuss how you can help our institution and support our projects during a meeting at the Music Chapel or at a location of your choice.
The Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel is a member of :
Would you like to receive a free copy of the guide “Settle well, leave well” published by Testament.be?
Let us know!