Miguel da Silva
Academic Year 2022-2023
PRE-SELECTION DVD PROCEDURE
1. Deadline: 30.11.2022
2. Repertoire requirements:
One or two pieces of your choice which demonstrate your capacity.
3. Documents to provide:
- Application Form correctly filled in and in word or pdf format (NOT a photo or scan copy)
- Links to your audio-visual recording (must be uploaded via an internet link such as youtube)
- Repertoire list
- Copy of passport
- Copy of the proof of payment of 50€ for Pre-Selection
4. Application fee:
- 50€ for DVD Pre-Selection (all candidates)
- 50€ for Live Audition (to be paid before the Live Audition for the selected candidates)
- Account name: Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel
IBAN: BE64 3100 1847 5152 – BIC: BBRUBEBB – Account number: 310-0184751-52
ING Banque – Avenue Marnix 24 – 1000 Bruxelles
Live Audition at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel for the selected candidates only.
- Date: 28.03.2023 at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel in Waterloo, Belgium
- Repertoire requirements:
- One fast movement and one slow movement of a Suite by J.S. Bach
- One sonata of your choice from the 19th century
- One sonata or viola solo piece of your choice from the 20th century
- The audition is open to musicians of any nationality.
- Age limit: 30 years old or under on the day of the audition.
APPLICATION: Application must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com