Commercial & Project Manager
Commercial & Project Manager in the Cultural Department of the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel
Purpose of the position
The Commercial & Project Manager is in charge of prospecting, marketing and managing the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel’s events.
He/she is responsible for the overall management of the events, from the provision of spaces and services to the realization of the event, as well as for the logistical and administrative follow-up, in collaboration with the head of department.
Full time / part time
o Qualification of requests, evaluation of customer needs and support during the booking process.
o Development of new prospects, submission of quotations, response to calls for tenders etc. Liaise with the funding department to propose suitable packages and other forms of support.
o Setting and achieving marketing objectives
o Overall coordination of events (from advice to payment): management of the schedule, setting up of roadmaps, management and reception of clients or partners, management and reception of artists, logistics on the ground, decoration, catering, transportation.
o Coordination of concerts and events outside the Chapelle Musicale:
Planning, production sheets, reception, transportation of artists, space and stage logistics.
o Administrative follow-up of files and payments. Drafting of agreements, contracts, invoices and related documents.
o Back-stage & stage management
– Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree (sales, management, marketing, public relations, cultural management, event management)
– Negotiation skills / commercial skills
– Experience in organizing concerts or events
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent time management, problem solving and organizational skills
– Attention to detail, thoroughness and excellence
– Interest in classical music is a plus
– Languages: excellent command of French and Dutch. Good knowledge of English.
– Computer skills: mastery of computer tools is essential (Office suite)
– This position also requires motivation, autonomy, availability and flexibility
– You will be required to work evenings and weekends
– Driving license and car are essential
How to apply?
Send us your resume and cover letter before 15/08/22, at the attention of
Bénédicte Bruynseels : email@example.com
More info : 0473/441454