Chamber Music Audition – Artemis Quartet, Miguel da Silva & Guest Master Jean-Claude Vanden Eynden
Audition for the Academic Year 2019 – 2020
! The audition procedure is open to Piano/String Trios or Piano/String Quartets ONLY!
- Pre-Selection DVD (audio-visual) materials:
All required Pre-Selection materials must be uploaded via an internet link such as youtube.
- Deadline: 30.11.18
- Repertoire requirements:
- 1st movement of any piece by W.A. Mozart or J. Haydn of your choice
- 1st movement of any piece from the 19th century
- 1st movement of any piece from the 20th century
Live Audition at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel for the selected candidates only
- Date: 27.03.2019 at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel in Waterloo, Belgium
- Repertoire requirements: The jury will select several parts on the day of the Audition:
- A piece from the Classical period (ALL movements)
- A piece of your own choice (ALL movements)
- The audition is open to musicians of any nationality.
- Piano/String Trios or Piano/String Quartets
- Age limit: the average age of the members should not exceed 30 years old and each member’s age no older than 35 years old.
APPLICATION: Application must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application package for the Pre-Selection must include the following documents:
- Application Form correctly filled in per member in word or pdf format (NOT a photo or scan copy)
- Links to your audio-visual recording
- CV (per member)
- Copy of passport (per member)
- Photo (of the group or each member)
- Copy of the proof of payment of 50€ for Pre-Selection
- Application fee
- 50€ for DVD Pre-Selection (all candidates)
- 50€ for Live Audition (to be paid before the Live Audition for the selected candidates)
Account name: Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel
IBAN: BE64 3100 1847 5152 – BIC: BBRUBEBB – Account number: 310-0184751-52
ING Banque – Avenue Marnix 24 – 1000 Bruxelles