In collaboration with King Baudouin Foundation Canada
The objective of the project is to give young and experienced musicians the opportunity to cross the Atlantic to improve their skills and perform in public.
- To give young Canadian talent the opportunity to study in residence at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel in Belgium and to obtain a grant to cover annual expenses. (23,000 per student per year of residency at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel).
- To give the best musicians in residence at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel the opportunity to travel to Canada to attend masterclasses and take part in performances.
- To invite top Canadian artists to give master classes and to perform at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel in Belgium or in co-production in Europe.
- To enable experienced musicians who teach at the Chapel to travel to Canada to inspire the next generation of Canadian artists, both on stage and through masterclasses.
How to support this project?
- By credit card: go to this page, indicate in the upper right-hand corner the amount you wish to donate and make the donation online by credit card. You will receive the tax receipt by email a few minutes after making the donation. Quick and easy!
- By cheque: send your cheque to the KBF CANADA Foundation, mention “Project E205 – Canadian Friends of the Queen Elizabeth Music Chapel” in the “To” section and send it to the following address KBF CANADA Foundation, 1 Place Ville Marie, Suite 1670, MONTREAL, QC, H3B 2B6 – CANADA.
- By direct deposit: send an email to the KBF CANADA Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 514.481.2000.
All donations are eligible for a Canadian tax receipt