Webmaster external publications manager & marketing executive
The Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel, inaugurated on 12 July 1939, provides quality training for exceptional young talent.
As a centre of excellence for artistic training with an international reputation, its project is based on two axes High-level training in 6 sections (José van Dam & Sophie Koch, singing – Augustin Dumay, violin – Frank Braley, piano – Avedis Kouyoumdjian, piano – Miguel da Silva, viola – Gary Hoffman, cello and Corina Belcéa, Miguel da Silva & Jean-Claude Vanden Eyden, chamber music) and professional integration through MuCH’s own season and a network of cultural partners in Belgium and throughout the world.
Webmaster, external publications manager & marketing executive
Objectives and main roles of the position
- As webmaster, to manage the CMS of the website of the Music Chapel as well as the creation of the pages and the architecture of the site (WordPress). Daily management of updates and encoding of concert dates, continuous optimization, execution of SEO and UX/UI innovation.
- As external publications manager: to produce, on the basis of content provided by other departments, the various brochures and other printed materials aimed at promoting the Music Chapel, its concerts and events or its artists, from their design to their distribution
- As marketing executive, to set up and implement, in coordination with the head of department, marketing campaigns to promote the various concerts and events of the Music Chapel to the audience, partners and other cultural institutions.
- Skills and experience in CMS management (preferably WordPress)
- Flawless oral and writing skills (FR/EN); NL is an asset
- Marketing and event promotion skills
- Experience in design and creation of print materials, alone or with graphic designers
- Knowledge of the production process for print projects
- Proficiency in graphic design software (Adobe suite or Canva at the very least)
- Proof-reading and attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to develop new ideas
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage all stages of a project
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Stress resistance, responsiveness
- Ability to take into account the needs of different departments and to respond in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of classical music is an asset
- Flexibility and availability for evening events and some weekends
- Ability to travel easily (car, driving licence)
Applications to be sent before 30.09.22 to Johanna Filée firstname.lastname@example.org