Musicians have to deal on a daily basis with pressure, competition, stamina, the audience, the constant need to improve, creativity, talent development, the media and more – and this, throughout their careers.
- How to channel your personal energy?
- How to prepare yourself mentally, emotinally and physically for an audition, concert or competition?
- How to perform under high pressure?
- How to recover after performing?
- How to build a career in the long term?
by Magda Thielemans
Team sport sessions, adapted by instrument – From January 2017
by Darren Ross
Dance lessons open to all sections
by Orly Quirico
Workshop, for the stage (audition – concert – production), for the screen (recording DVD – TV). For women and men.
by Anne Schütt
Individual checkup and group sessions by section focusing on the enhancement of the artistic performance and prevention of injuries.
by Tica Cabral
Her weekly presence allows a personal conversation, and if necessary, she can guide to a professional coach.
by Bernard Dewamme in collaboration with Mentally Fit Institution
Individual coaching sessions on how to cope with pressure, competition, stamina, the audience, the constant need to improve, creativity, talent development, the media …