W.A. Mozart: Aria + · French Melody + · Opera aria
Announce selected candidates: 03/2014
Audition (for selected candidates): 25/04/2014
Any French song + Any German Lied + An aria by W.A. Mozart + An aria from an opera in Italian + Any piece chosen by the student
The audition is open to singers of all nationalities.
Age limit: 30 years old and under (born after April 1983) and whose ability is equivalent to graduation level from a European conservatoire. Candidates must attach a copy of proof (diploma, etc).
Application – To be sent
Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel – 445, Chaussée de Tervuren – B-1410 Waterloo – Belgium
email@example.com – +32 (0)2 352 01 12
The application package for the 1st round (DVD selection) must include the following documents:
– application form correctly filled in Application File
– DVD or a link to an internet site (Youtube etc.) with your recording.
– program list to be presented at the audition Voice program list
– a CV
– a copy of passport
– photo (in case by e-mail, not larger than 1.5 MB)
– a list of the student’s main repertoire (concerti, sonatas/roles)
– the applicants should include any documentation likely to give an indication of their ability, copies of diplomas obtained, prizes won in competitions, recent recommendations or written favorable opinions, etc.
– a copy of the proof of payment.
Application fee: 50€
· 50€ for DVD selection (all candidates)
· 50€ for audition (for selected candidates)
Account name: Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel – IBAN: BE64 3100 1847 5152 – BIC: BBRUBEBB – Account number: 310-0184751-52
ING Banque – Avenue Marnix 24 – 1000 Bruxelles