Looking for a place to improve your musical skills ? Wishing to build up your career ? The Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel is open to singers of all nationalities.
José van Dam, Master in residence
Sophie Koch, Guest Master
Pre-selection : Deadline 10.04.2016
Pre-Selection DVD (audio-visual) materials:
All required Pre-Selection materials must be uploaded via an internet link such as YouTube.
- An aria by W.A. Mozart
- A French Melody or a German Lied
- One opera aria of your choice
The application package for the Pre-Selection must include the following documents:
- Application Form correctly filled in and in word or pdf format (NOT a photo or scan copy)
- Links to your audio-visual recording
Application must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Audition : 01.06.2016
Live Audition at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel (Waterloo, Belgium) for the selected candidates only.
The jury will select several parts on the day of the Audition:
- A French song
- A Geman Lied
- An aria by W. A. Mozart
- An aria from an opera in Italian
- Any one piece of your own choice
- The audition is open to musicians of any nationality.
- Age limit: 30 years old or under on the day of the Audition.