Supporting the Head of Artistic Department
Function description: The person will be supporting the Head of Artistic Department carrying out a wide variety of administrative duties. This position requires a high level of motivation, flexibility, availability and an ability to work without supervision.
The responsibilites consist of :
- Scheduling lessons, rehearsals, etc., & also coordinating between the teaching staff & students
- Making transport & lodgement arrangements for artists & teaching staff.
- Payroll – teaching staff & accompanists
- Follow-up of financial arrangements for students.
- Other adminstrative duties such as issuing certificates, writing contracts, etc.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Musical knowledge is desirable. Graduates of Aacademies or Conservatory, or Musicology majors will be welcomed.
- Languages : French or Dutch & English (essential), written & spoken.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
- Driving licence Category B
- Flexible personality with attention to details and excellent planning & communication skills.