Rules for your visit
The Music Chapel can now accommodate 135 people, provided that strict rules are in place for the proper conduct of the concerts and the safety of everyone.
You will find in this article the rules in force and practical information to prepare your next visit to the Chapel.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory during the entire duration of the concerts and upon your arrival at the Chapel.
- We ask that you notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend any of the concerts, so that we can adapt our capacity and the bubbles.
- If you have the slightest symptoms, we ask you not to come to the concerts, for the safety of our artists, our team and the public present.
- Placement in the concert hall is done by the hall staff according to the bubbles at the entrance of each concert. We ask that you always leave one seat free between you and people in other bubbles.
- A “Corona contact point” is set up in the Chapel. It will facilitate communication with the contact centers for tracing. Contact: Johanna Filée
- Reservations and renewals of subscriptions are done exclusively online or by phone.
- We ask you to keep a distance of 1.5 meters when you arrive on the site of the Chapel, especially in the reception hall.
- An internal circulation system has been set up to ensure the safety of everyone. We ask that you respect this.
- Reservations for the Chapel Restaurant can only be made by email at email@example.com or on the restaurant’s website.
- The locker rooms remain unavailable.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is at your disposal as soon as you enter the Chapel.
Here is the official Belgian website that you can consult for more information on the Coronavirus: https://www.info-coronavirus.be