Job Offer – Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel: Artist coordinator
Artist coordinator – Voice section/ENOA (european network opera academy)
The artistic coordinator of the voice section is at the heart of the Chapel’s activity. In collaboration with the coordinators of the instrumental sections and with the artistic director, s/he manages on a daily basis the masterclasses and artistic projects as well as the preparation of the Music Chapel’s artistic productions.
Type of employment
Part-time, permanent contract.
- Organizing the voice auditions – receiving the incoming applications – confirming the musical programs – planning the accompanists – jury – managing the post-audition files.
- Managing the planning of the presences and absences of the students (link with the Logging department).
- Organizing the planning of the voice section and changes – booking the venues.
- Organizing the days devoted to the ‘Impresarios and opera directors’.
- Managing the accounts of the singers (tuition fees – grants – accommodation) and of the professors.
- Organizing transport and accommodation for the teaching staff in the voice section.
- Managing the singers’ grant applications (link with the Funding department).
- Organizing the end-of-year exams in the voice section (students – accompanists — programs – jury).
- Organizing specific projects (opera or pedagogical projects) on site – class projects.
- Coordinating the enoa workshop on and off site (international).
- Organizing the masterclasses (transport/hotels for the masters/professors + musical programs + planning).
- Student support (visas, attestations, residencies, etc.).
- Contact with operas and other international institutions.
- Alternate presence and support with the colleagues in charge of the other sections.
- Organization of the official and pedagogical recordings, preparation of the singers’ competitions.
- Typical profile: higher education (secretarial training, management, cultural management, musicology, etc.).
- Musical knowledge, in particular knowledge of the voice/opera (conservatoire and/or musicology and/or award in music theory and/or harmony and/or academy).
- Outstanding organizational skills (time-management planning and problem-solving).
- This position requires: motivation, autonomy, availability, flexibility. You will be required to work in the evening and at the weekend.
- IT skills: command of essential IT tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Languages: FR and/or NL + EN
Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel
Anne-Lise Parotte, Artistic Director – firstname.lastname@example.org